Stuck on "Processing Image"

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited September 16, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I got back from the football game and since it was midnight, just dumped about 100 random shots on my SM to get to processing this am.

Got up today and over half seem to still say "Processing Image" with the black square with the pixel face(?) showing.

I often dump, erase, and run - so this worries me that either my card, connection or method is bad.

Comments?

PS: For SM only: my gallery is password protected:
www.zanotti.smugmug.com

I assume you have an override or pm me for the password
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2006
    Hi, standby, I'm checking. Thanks.
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, standby, I'm checking. Thanks.

I'm not Standby - I'm Zanotti!

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
    Zanotti wrote:
    I'm not Standby - I'm Zanotti!

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Zanotti, I'm awfully sorry -- those images won't process, so please do upload them again. Our apologies!
    Andy wrote:
    Zanotti, I'm awfully sorry -- those images won't process, so please do upload them again. Our apologies!

Andy:

At the risk of your thinking I am nuts- now they are there! But there is s single photo stuck in the buy this photo area and a goofy background on some......

Do you think the pics are stable?
    Zanotti wrote:
    Andy:

At the risk of your thinking I am nuts- now they are there! But there is s single photo stuck in the buy this photo area and a goofy background on some......

Well, I'll be :) Onethumb and his miracles thumb.gif

Give me the direct link pls, I'll investigate the other issue.
    Andy wrote:
    Well, I'll be :) Onethumb and his miracles thumb.gif

Give me the direct link pls, I'll investigate the other issue.

I must be seeing things. That is fixed as well. He must have still been in there messing around.

Did I do something wrong? I am glad they are there and I still have the CF card, but I would normally erase after the upload. I guess its always best to check.

Thank you so much for the dialog.

Zanotti
    Zanotti wrote:
    But there is s single photo stuck in the buy this photo area and a goofy background on some......

I do think the pics are stable, yes.

Close, reopen your browser, and also
    Try shift-refresh at the same time
    Andy wrote:
    I do think the pics are stable, yes.

Close, reopen your browser, and also
    Try shift-refresh at the same time

Andy:

I sent you a PM of a screen shot. Sorry to PM, but it contains my real names.....

Z
    Zanotti wrote:
    Andy:

I sent you a PM of a screen shot. Sorry to PM, but it contains my real names.....

Z
    Thanks, they help. I've passed them to Onethumb.
    Zanotti wrote:
    Andy:

Z
    I got them - can you pinpoint the time of those screenshots please? What time, eastern time today did you make them? You PMd me at 2:02pm eastern time...
    Andy wrote:
    I got them - can you pinpoint the time of those screenshots please? What time, eastern time today did you make them? You PMd me at 2:02pm eastern time...

Yes, pretty much as we were exchanging data, so my guess is between 1:45 and 2:00 pm (EST) today.

I closed everything, erased all cookies, rebooted and it seems to have corrected many of the issues.