How can I disable the sale option on photos

fredsnailfredsnail Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited September 16, 2006 in SmugMug Support
We have the pro account purely for the copy protection, however some of the photographers have started requesting that photos be removed as they appear to be for sale - even though they're not. So we have to remove the sale element of the gallery.

Can anyone help with how to do this?

Thanks

Comments

• spider-tspider-t Registered Users Posts: 443 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2006
    fredsnail wrote:
    We have the pro account purely for the copy protection, however some of the photographers have started requesting that photos be removed as they appear to be for sale - even though they're not. So we have to remove the sale element of the gallery.

Can anyone help with how to do this?

Thanks

I think what you are looking for is under customize gallery, scroll down to the printable section and choose the option 'no' under 'printable?'

cheers,
    Trish
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    spider-t wrote:
    I think what you are looking for is under customize gallery, scroll down to the printable section and choose the option 'no' under 'printable?'

cheers,
    Trish

15524779-Ti.gif

wings.gif
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    15524779-Ti.gifagree with both...but as a secondary caution you may want to go into pricing and put 0.00 in for each item......
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website