Daughter Had Nothing Better To Do

madiggmadigg Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
edited September 20, 2006 in People
Found these Pics. 95755434-M.jpg:rofl 95755506-M.jpg95756438-M.jpg

Comments

• photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2006
    likewise, I'm finding that there's a whole new generation comfortable with shooting themselves. I'm collecting similar self portraits. Digital makes so much more possible.
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2006
    It's a little bit red, but that's pretty cool.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2006
    madigg wrote:
    Found these Pics. 95755434-M.jpgrolleyes1.gif95755506-M.jpg95756438-M.jpg

many teens are taking pictures of themselves these days and posting them
    on myspace.com......

troy
  • SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2006
    windoze wrote:
    many teens are taking pictures of themselves these days and posting them
    on myspace.com......

troy

myspace is evil!
    bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
    Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    SpeshulEd wrote:
    myspace is evil!

that's why i responded as I did....
    it was my understanding ( probably wrong ) that madigg found these laying around the house and was questioning why his daughter might have done it? I probably read too much into this...
    but i have four kids and i teach and i know 1st hands that kids are posting images of themselves on numerous sites like myspace.com and trust me on this.... if you think your teen isnt,
    your too trusting

troy
  • SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    oh yeah, definitely. I personally don't like it just because I find it to be annoying. Sure I could easily delete my profile, but there are a few occasions where it comes in handy...like locating a friend you haven't talked to in 5 years, but those occurances are few and far between.

My biggest fascination with myspace is why almost all the users have this need to make their page look like the internet did in the early 90's. Those pages are just far too busy, and why anyone thinks its cool to have 3 mp3s and 4 videos load when you pull up their site is beyond me.

sorry for the hijack.
    bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
    Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM