Uploaded photos not showing up?

JohnRJohnR Registered Users Posts: 732 Major grins
edited September 18, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi,
I just uploaded at least 10 photos (not at the same time..usually 2-3 at a time) and after 40 minutes they still haven't shown up on my site. Not even the "processing image" icon...nothing. :scratch

Any idea? I'm using the MacOSX smugmug uploader version 2.1 and it was working fine last night.

Ok, a shutdown of the Smugmug uploader and restart...it uploads the files to my site. Now, where did those photos go that I already uploaded??

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2006
    JohnR wrote:
    Hi,
    I just uploaded at least 10 photos (not at the same time..usually 2-3 at a time) and after 40 minutes they still haven't shown up on my site. Not even the "processing image" icon...nothing. headscratch.gif

Any idea? I'm using the MacOSX smugmug uploader version 2.1 and it was working fine last night.

Ok, a shutdown of the Smugmug uploader and restart...it uploads the files to my site. Now, where did those photos go that I already uploaded??
    Hi John,

Does the upload log show the files? do you have a link to the gallery for me ear.gif
  • JohnRJohnR Registered Users Posts: 732 Major grins
    ivar wrote:
    Hi John,

Does the upload log show the files? do you have a link to the gallery for me ear.gif

Upload log? Where would I find that?

Yes, I do...I'll PM you the link and password.
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    JohnR wrote:
    Upload log? Where would I find that?

Yes, I do...I'll PM you the link and password.
    In the control panel. Look in the "your statistics" section. You will find a link for 'more details'. That's the one thumb.gif