FS: Nikkor lenses

nrChrisnrChris Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited September 28, 2006 in Nikon Land
I have the following for sale:

20mm f2.8 AF-D Nikkor lens. Like new in box. I have shot less than 100 photos with this lens, with a total on-camera time of less than an hour. It is literally like new. Including manual, box, and aftermarket soft pouch. Asking $375 shipped. I am the original owner. (Can post photos tonight.)

10.5mm f2.8 AF-D DX Nikkor Fisheye lens. Mint condition. I have used this lens a bit, but it could be mistaken for new. Includes box, manual, and Nikon soft pouch. I am the second owner of this lens, but I could probably try to pass it off as new. Asking $550 shipped. (Can also post photos tonight.)

Also, I still have the Nikon D1H which is warrantied through May 2007 by Mack. Accepting offers, hoping to get $500 shipped.

I have 300+ positive feedbacks, and there are forum members that can speak for me.

-Chris F.

chris at nrchris dot com

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 19, 2006
    nrChris wrote:
    ...and there are forum members that can speak for me.
    Hi, I'm Chris and I think Doctorit is the coolest guy in the world...

Oh, you meant speak for you... Sorry. :D

Buy with confidence, folks! I've known Chris for a long time and can say for sure the gear will be better than you expected and the transaction will be easy.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• nrChrisnrChris Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited September 20, 2006
    I can drop to $330 on the 20mm, and $500 on the Fisheye. I will post pictures tonight, or you can PM me for the photos.
  • rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2006
    nrChris wrote:
    I can drop to $330 on the 20mm, and $500 on the Fisheye. I will post pictures tonight, or you can PM me for the photos.

Chris,

I am interested in the fisheye, if the lens is still available please give me first grabs. Can you get some pics of the lens please? You can either post them here or send them to [email protected]

Thanks,
    -Grant
    Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
    Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
    Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB
  • nrChrisnrChris Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited September 28, 2006
    The 20mm is sold. The fisheye is available still.