Options

Feature smugmug has that I hope they never drop

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited December 10, 2004 in SmugMug Support
I finally ordered some prints from my smugmug site (figured I should know what I'm selling people, and check for any color issues, speaking of which the skies are a little purple...see my post in the printers and scanners forum). The first thing I did was look at the back of the photos, and I was pleasantly surprised. It seems to have fallen out of vogue with a lot of places (including where I get my film developed), but smugmug (well, I guess ezprints) puts the date printed on the back of the photos. While not quite as good as date taken (which I would think would be impossible), it's truly a great feature. It saves me a lot of writing on the back of my photos. So, keep up the good work guys.
Richard

Comments

• Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2004
    BTW, there ought to be a Praise Smugmu forum. One of the guys on the football team bought a 24x36 from me. I was a bit worried since it was only 1936x2901. I bumped into him at the cafeteria and the first thing he said to me was "how long are you going to leave the picture up for? I'm going to want to order more stuff later."
    Richard