My folder

dborasdboras Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
edited September 19, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
My girlfriend is using Pictage and her customers can put the photographs that they want to order in a folder, then my girlfriend just goes in her folder and orders prints
does smugmug have something like that
thanks
dboras

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2006
    dboras wrote:
    My girlfriend is using Pictage and her customers can put the photographs that they want to order in a folder, then my girlfriend just goes in her folder and orders prints
    does smugmug have something like that
    thanks
    dboras
    Hi dboras, thanks for posting.

It doesn't work the same way on SmugMug. Your customers review prints, and typically, they buy themselves, by adding to their cart. If they want you to order the photos, then they'll need to let you know which ones. Either by email, file# such and such, or by leaving comments on the photos, as some pros do it.

Your idea of a lightbox is an interesting one, and we've discussed it, but it hasn't gotten past the conceptual stage, I'm sorry.
  • dborasdboras Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    Andy wrote:
    Hi dboras, thanks for posting.

It doesn't work the same way on SmugMug. Your customers review prints, and typically, they buy themselves, by adding to their cart. If they want you to order the photos, then they'll need to let you know which ones. Either by email, file# such and such, or by leaving comments on the photos, as some pros do it.

Your idea of a lightbox is an interesting one, and we've discussed it, but it hasn't gotten past the conceptual stage, I'm sorry.

Thanks andy, I hadn't thought about comments on the picture thats a good idea, I was in your beautiful city for 5 days, and I cannot wait to go back, you are very lucky to live in New York
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    dboras wrote:
    you are very lucky to live in New York
    I am indeed, thanks so much!