Hi..I'm new..Question about Prints on smugmug

GranitGranit Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
edited September 19, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I have the 40$ account, I enable the prints for sale.
Is there a way to know some prints will be sold?
I'm curious to see of anyone will purchase some.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2006
    Granit wrote:
    I have the 40$ account, I enable the prints for sale.
    Is there a way to know some prints will be sold?
    I'm curious to see of anyone will purchase some.
    Hi Granit,

Welcome to SmugMug and Dgrin wave.gif

At the Standard Level, there's no reporting, I'm sorry to say. Reporting (and payment of profits) is a pro feature: www.smugmug.com/pro

I hope this helps, and if I can help further, holler!
  • GranitGranit Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Granit,

Welcome to SmugMug and Dgrin wave.gif

At the Standard Level, there's no reporting, I'm sorry to say. Reporting (and payment of profits) is a pro feature: www.smugmug.com/pro

I hope this helps, and if I can help further, holler!

Althought at 40$ I understand I get no $$ back on sells, it would however still be very interesting to see if some get sold. I would love to see someone buying one of my pics :).
  • GranitGranit Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    Granit wrote:
    Althought at 40$ I understand I get no $$ back on sells, it would however still be very interesting to see if some get sold. I would love to see someone buying one of my pics :).

It could only be in qty of each poics, not even in $, I just want to brag to friends about it...This is a hobby for me, I'd love to know that people buys prints of my pics...I don't think it will happen, but still would like the chance to see it :(
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    Granit wrote:
    It could only be in qty of each poics, not even in $, I just want to brag to friends about it...This is a hobby for me, I'd love to know that people buys prints of my pics...I don't think it will happen, but still would like the chance to see it :(
    Thanks for asking - it has been asked before, and we've logged it in our features request thread.