My photo is up on the Jets homepage!!

sirsloopsirsloop Registered Users Posts: 866 Major grins
edited September 22, 2006 in Sports

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited September 20, 2006
    Congrats!
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    WIIIIIIIIII, congrats my friend, that should feel GREAT!!! :D
    thumb.gif

Byron M.
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    Just an incredible experience... with a new camera to boot!
    Chris
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    Cool!

You know, this is what every week is like with a Canon camera. Might as well get used to it.

lol3.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    wxwax wrote:
    Cool!

You know, this is what every week is like with a Canon camera. Might as well get used to it.

lol3.gif

15524779-Ti.giflol3.gif :lol :hide

U Da Man!!!

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • CalexPhotoCalexPhoto Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    CONGRATS on your win and your whole game experience!! Great job, and I'm sure I would be just excited as you are if that opportunity was mine too. Keep shooting.
    LT
    Sony A700&VG; KM 7D&VG; KM 5D; Min 28-75/2.8; 50/1.7; Tammie 17-50/2.8; Tammie 90/2.8 Macro; Min 80-200/2.8; and Min 300/2.8, two flashes, and a couple of other accessories.
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    w00t! :ivar
  • pat.kanepat.kane Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2006
    Definitely congrats on the win! I'm sure the whole experience was exciting.

Who picked the game pic? The pic doesn't look like it was taken during regulation play -- the ref and defensive back in the background are standing flat footed.

From the entry form you posted, it looks like they limited your access to pre-game and the 1st quarter. When did they actually drag you off the field? I know I wouldn't have wanted to go back to the stands, that's for sure!
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    sirsloop wrote:

Congrats Mate thumb.gifthumb nice work.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • sirsloopsirsloop Registered Users Posts: 866 Major grins
    pat.kane wrote:
    Definitely congrats on the win! I'm sure the whole experience was exciting.

Who picked the game pic? The pic doesn't look like it was taken during regulation play -- the ref and defensive back in the background are standing flat footed.

From the entry form you posted, it looks like they limited your access to pre-game and the 1st quarter. When did they actually drag you off the field? I know I wouldn't have wanted to go back to the stands, that's for sure!

I was only allowed access for pregame and the kickoff... thats why I didnt get any good in-game shots ne_nau.gif
  • FrankieAngFrankieAng Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    Congrats John...well done.
    Frank
    (Pbase supporter) www.pbase.com/eng45ine
  • pat.kanepat.kane Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2006
    sirsloop wrote:
    I was only allowed access for pregame and the kickoff... thats why I didnt get any good in-game shots ne_nau.gif
    eek7.gif Their entry form says "Limited to pre-game/first quarter. Field action is limited in time, length, and duration at sole discretion of the New York Jets in the interest of safety." I'm sure it was frustrating having to leave the field as I know my expectation would have been to stay until the end of the 1st quarter based on what this said (even with the disclaimer).

Oh well, I'm sure pre-game was a lot of fun as well... and you should have run out on the field taking pictures during the kick-off and then told them afterwards that you were zooming with your feet because they didn't give you a big enough zoom lenses with the prize! rolleyes1.gif
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2006
    Congratulations sirsloop thumb.gif That must be a good feeling !