Options

FS/FT: Tamron 11-18 f/4.5-5.6 (Canon)

nburwellnburwell Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited September 22, 2006 in House of Canon
I bought this lens off a fellow Dgrin'r a couple months back. However, I have only used the lens about fives times at most since purchasing it. The lens itself is basically brand new. There are no scuff marks or scratches of any kind on the glass or barrel. Plus, I have had a skylight filter on the lens the entire time I have owned it. It just sits in my camera bag not getting any use, so I figured I would see who might be interested in it. The orginial box and all paperwork (including warranty card) are included along with the lens itself. Here are the two scenarios I'm looking at here.

First option: Sell it outright. I'm looking to get $400 shipped for this lens (+ 3% PayPal fees if you use that method of payment). I'm willing to negoiate the price, but no low ball offers! I also will accept personal checks and money orders. Though I will not ship the lens out until the check clears.

Second option: Trade the lens + cash for a used 10D body. It looks like used 10D bodies are going for around $500 or a little more depending on the condition. I'd be willing to cover the difference if you're looking at this lens.

Third option: Any other trade offers you may have. As long as the trades are reasonable, I will consider them.

Please PM, e-mail me (nick.burwell@gmail.com) or reply on here if you are interested. Thanks!

-Nick
-Nick-
20D l BG-E2 l 17-40L l 24-105L l 50mm 1.8 mKII l 430ex