This guy really was unstoppable...

ronphotoronphoto Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited September 23, 2006 in Sports
When I was in photography school, I had a cross process assignment. I shot a basketball game on E6 film and developed it in C41. I then printed the images myself. I loved the shots I took but was upset that I wasted many interesting shots of the dreaded Los Angeles Lakers (I'm a Golden State Warrior fan) on this cross process assignment. After all these years (24 years ago) I came across my film and scanned them. Now the colors are almost fixed back to the real scene; however the increased grain is still a problem. Anyway here is a shot of the wonderful, but dreaded Kareem Abdul Jabbar. I have other images from that day if anyone is interested in seeing them from 1982.
KareemSkyHook_resize.jpg

Comments

• bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2006
    I don't see a attached photo or link.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • ronphotoronphoto Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    bham wrote:
    I don't see a attached photo or link.
    Sorry.
    I'm new to this, what did I do wrong? I see the attached photo, does anyone else see it?
    I'll see what I can do to fix the issue, any ideas from anyone would be appreciated...
  • HarveyMushmanHarveyMushman Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    ronphoto wrote:
    Sorry.
    I'm new to this, what did I do wrong? I see the attached photo, does anyone else see it?
    I'll see what I can do to fix the issue, any ideas from anyone would be appreciated...

I see it, no problem.

Prepare for the wrath of those who object to the posting of film images. lol3.gif (Cool shot thumb.gif )
    Tim
  • photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    you scan 'em and we'll look....basketball that I remember