Ch.74 - neon - "Into the Light"

mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
edited September 26, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Alright folks. My first try at this week's challenge. On this photo, is DJ Keoki on the 1s and 2s. When I first took the photo, I thought the spotlight in the back ruined it, but instead it made it into a whole new/diff photo.

Anything to change? I already softned up the light a little by doing a bit of smudging. What you guys and gals think.

I have a good idea on a diff crop, but anything else you think I can enhance to make it better?

Comments

• SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2006
    It has allot of potential.
    Shame its a picture of such a crappy DJ.gif.
  • douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
    I dont really have any suggestions, I think its a great entry as is, well done!
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    It has allot of potential.
    Shame its a picture of such a crappy DJ.gif.

HAHA. well that night he was performing he sounded pretty good. i had nothing to drink and i was feeling like dancing rolleyes1.gif

then again im more of a hip-hop guy, techno.rave.electronica isnt my cup of tea, but i liked it that night.

hmm.. i think i will crop it more and burn in some of the parts to make it all work. and hey.. you cant see his face so you wouldnt be able to tell any way slo yer roll. lol
  • jweathersonjweatherson Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited September 25, 2006
    Nice!
    Fits the category perfect... job done! thumb.gif
    -James Weatherson

http://brit.smugmug.com
    Thanks guys/gals, I'll work on it starting this week, schedules a bit hectic the beginning of this week, no time for fun or play until later.

I'll let you guys/gals see what I come up with!
  • SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    mr peas wrote:
    Thanks guys/gals, I'll work on it starting this week, schedules a bit hectic the beginning of this week, no time for fun or play until later.

I'll let you guys/gals see what I come up with!
    Might want to either crop or blur out the girly (more like old lady in that venue) to the right. She adds nothing to the shot.
    JMO and good luck in the challenge!
    edited September 26, 2006
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    Might want to either crop or blur out the girly (more like old lady in that venue) to the right. She adds nothing to the shot.
    JMO and good luck in the challenge!

Laughing.gif you really dont like this DJ huh.

Well it wasnt my choice to shoot the event, that was what was given to me and it was what I shot, haha.

Thanks for keeping the criticism informative. lol