SOLD: Lowepro Photo Trekker AW II

KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
edited May 14, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
:barb:ivar:clapSOLD!:clap:ivar:barb

Lowepro Photo Trekker AW II

Like new condition. I only used it twice. I went with the Lowepro belt and lens case sytem since that better suited my needs. Perfect for travel and hauling your gear.

Capacity:

* 1–2 large 35mm or digital pro SLRs with lenses attached, (up to a 400mm f/2.8); plus 5–7 more lenses
* medium format system, including large 6 x 7 camera (like the Mamiya® RZ); or
* 4 x 5 field camera system

(Photos from Lowepros site, because I'm lazy)

PhotoAWII_right_open_n.jpg

PhotoTrekAW_right_3_n.jpg

PhotoAWII_front_tripod_sm_n.jpg

Sells for $229.95 at B&H without shipping.

Your price: $180. That includes shipping anywhere in the connected 48 states and paypal fees.

Comments

• KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2006
    Price drop Bump
    edited October 1, 2006
    Last chance. I'll put it on ebay Monday of it doesn't go buy then.
  • SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    does this have room for a laptop in it?
    bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
    Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
    edited October 2, 2006
    SpeshulEd wrote:
    does this have room for a laptop in it?

No.
  • SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    argh! :cry

well, i'm out then.
    bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
    Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
    edited October 8, 2006
    I'm too busy to deal with ebay right now.
    Price dropped to $180 and that's as low as she goes. This includes free shipping and paypal fees. deal.gif

This is a fantastic bag for someone with a lot of gear or someone who doesn't have a lot but will grow into to it. Lowepro is quality. This backpack will last you a lifetime.
    edited March 2, 2007
    I have to ressurect this. I hate having to do Ebay. It's mint.thumb.gif It's awesome.bowdown.gif Buy it!deal.gif Ebay is selling for more than this and you have to pay shipping. And the shipping is high.

You know you want it! It's so nice to have something that holds all your beautiful lense and cameras!wings.gif
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2007
    Is there a thick panel between the camera area and the front cover and is there a net clothes area (if so this could hold a laptop) inside the frontcover?
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited March 3, 2007
    Art Scott wrote:
    Is there a thick panel between the camera area and the front cover and is there a net clothes area (if so this could hold a laptop) inside the frontcover?

There is a mesh area inside that you MIGHT be able to slip a small, thin 15 inch screen max, laptop into. On the outside there is another area that holds what they call a day pack that also may hold a 15 inch laptop though the padding isn't as thick. This thing is built more for heavy duty protection of a bunch of lenses and a camera. It's also really good as a travel on board the plane case. That's what I used it for once, the other time was for a long trek around the wild. The airport security guys liked it because they were easily able to see everything during the scan.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2007
    Greeat Value.....indeed
    Come on some one buy this thing it is built like a tank and worth every penny Khaos is asking and more actually.....You wont get better protection in a bag of any kind......I would get it myself but I don't have need for another one.

Bought mine almost 4 yrs ago and it has traveled to the Czech Republic and was allover its forrest and plains and Karsts, Zammeks and Hrads as well as Ks, Okla, Ar and Mo......mine still looks new....THEY ARE BUILT SUPER TOUGH....the samsonnite gorilla couldn't damage it :-}
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2007
    Khaos wrote:
    I have to ressurect this. I hate having to do Ebay. It's mint.thumb.gif It's awesome.bowdown.gif Buy it!deal.gif Ebay is selling for more than this and you have to pay shipping. And the shipping is high.

You know you want it! It's so nice to have something that holds all your beautiful lense and cameras!wings.gif

You may have a buyer. Let me get over to the camera shop and check one out and see if it is going to work for me.

I'll let you know.

Aaron
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
    edited April 29, 2007
    anwmn1 wrote:
    You may have a buyer. Let me get over to the camera shop and check one out and see if it is going to work for me.

I'll let you know.

Aaron

Awesome. It's waiting for you!thumb.gif
  • anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    Sorry to dissappoint but after looking at the backpacks I have realized they are not going to work for my needs. I need more storage space for items other than camera and lenses.

Though these would work good for a daypack - actually Lowerpro Dryzone Rover is my ideal day pack- it is more than I am wanting to spend for just that.

Good luck selling.

Aaron
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • robbrennerrobbrenner Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited May 13, 2007
    anwmn1 wrote:
    Sorry to dissappoint but after looking at the backpacks I have realized they are not going to work for my needs. I need more storage space for items other than camera and lenses.

Though these would work good for a daypack - actually Lowerpro Dryzone Rover is my ideal day pack- it is more than I am wanting to spend for just that.

Good luck selling.

Aaron

This still available? I am told yes via PM on 5/13/07
    edited May 14, 2007
    robbrenner wrote:
    This still available? I am told yes via PM on 5/13/07

Yes, never heard back from you.
  • robbrennerrobbrenner Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited May 14, 2007
    Khaos wrote:
    Yes, never heard back from you.

Hey, Keith! I just left that note to let any potential buyers know that it is still available. Every review says it is very well made and can hold lots of gear, and that it will last a long time. I have read that it weighs in at 30-35 pounds when loaded up. Nice big sturdy bag. thumb.gif