saving/exporting an action and a brush in CS2

SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
edited September 25, 2006 in Finishing School
Is there a way to save, or export an action in CS2...basically I have the action on my PC and would like to have it on my laptop. I know I could go through and redo the action on the Laptop, but it seems it'd just be easier if I could save the action and then load it into CS2 on my laptop.

Same question for a brush I have...I made a signature brush and would like to just be able to save it, transfer it to the laptop, and then load it into CS2 there as opposed to making it again.

It seems like this would be possible, but I did a search for the brush and the action and couldn't find the single files anywhere.
bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM

Comments

• colourboxcolourbox Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2006
    In the menu on the Actions palette there is a Save Action command. It can export if you select a folder of actions. Brushes also have a similar menu. The menus are visible when you click the round button in the top right corner of each palette.
  • SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2006
    Thanks, I knew there had to be an easy solution to that one.
    bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
    Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM