Homecoming 2006

JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
edited September 25, 2006 in People
Last night was the homecoming dance, for my daughters high school. She's a senior, and just turned 18 a few weeks ago. I snapped a shot of her and her date before they left. I haven't had many chances to use my bee's since I got them earlier this year, so it was nice to have a chance to do so.

REMOVED

This is a friend of hers. Her actual boyfriend is too old (21:huh ) to attend the high school dances.

Here's one of her, before he got there.

REMOVED

Thanks for stopping by! :D
Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D

Comments

• illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2006
    I think you did an excellent job on both photos, lighting looks really good. Only thing that bothers me is the border, also in the first photo, theres some wrinkles on the bottom left and on the second I think there's to much head room. But those bees did a stunning job thumb.gif .
    ~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.
  • AntoineDAntoineD Registered Users Posts: 393 Major grins
    ...does the date play in a british band? :D

Jokes taken apart, the lighting is good, though I do think the red signature disturbs reading. Anyway, I guess you did render well their happiness at the moment thumb.gif
    have a quick look at my portfolio (there's a photolog, too) :: (11-07-2006) experiencing a new flash portfolio. What do you think?
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    Thanks guys. The red border and sig, are just for here. I don't like it either, but I did a quick crop and border to post.

I need to get some more time with my Bee's! So far I love them.
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D