Coupon code and trial questions

rockstarrockstar Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited September 25, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi...

I know my questions are pretty basic...but...If I am planning on getting the pro account and I sign up for the trial (then Pro fee) today - do I enter the coupon code now?

If I do enter the code today, does anyone have one I can use? (are they all $5 off??) I saw some in the forums, but wasn't sure if they expire etc.?

Are there any features unavailable for the trial period?

If I customize everything and stay after the 14 days (which I really hope to do!), do I have to re-do anything or does my site stay the same?

How do you pay once the 14 days are up?

Thanks!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2006
    rockstar wrote:
    Hi...

I know my questions are pretty basic...but...If I am planning on getting the pro account and I sign up for the trial (then Pro fee) today - do I enter the coupon code now?
    Yes, enter it with your signup
    If I do enter the code today, does anyone have one I can use? (are they all $5 off??) I saw some in the forums, but wasn't sure if they expire etc.?
    They do not expire. I'm sure you'll get one from a member here, if you don't, holler again :D
    Are there any features unavailable for the trial period?
    All features for each level are available, nothing held back.
    If I customize everything and stay after the 14 days (which I really hope to do!), do I have to re-do anything or does my site stay the same?
    Your customization stays, you do NOT have to redo anything :D
    How do you pay once the 14 days are up?
    you pay with a major credit card.

wave.gif thanks for the questions, I hope I've helped, if you need anything more, just holler!
  • rockstarrockstar Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    Thanks Andy...

I think that answers it...I thought there was something else, but I'm thinking I just want to sign up for the trial and try to figure everything out!

I have Firefox (from advice here!) now so I am hoping to use that to customize my site.

I am still unsure about the options for a domain with GoDaddy so I am waiting on that while I get started with SmugMug customizing and uploading ;)

I'll wait and see if anyone posts about a coupon today.
  • docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    You can use mine :-) 5HNO2lKTnhPBY
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • armaniarmani Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    It took exactly 3 minutes for the coupon. :ivar :D
    Feel free to use my referral code RexaramzeghMy and save 5$ on your smugmug subscription. You can also use this link: http://www.smugmug.com/?referrer=RexaramzeghMy

My SmugMug: desmurfjes.smugmug.com
    My website: http://www.DigiDiDi.com/