Options

lost picture order

dborasdboras Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
edited September 25, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Andy
what is the 800 phone number to smug mug
my client has not recieved her order and its been a while the order number is 163960, i was going to call and cannot find the phone number
www..dboras@smugmug.com
please email me with info
thanks
dbora

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2006
    dboras wrote:
    Andy
    what is the 800 phone number to smug mug
    my client has not recieved her order and its been a while the order number is 163960, i was going to call and cannot find the phone number
    www..dboras@smugmug.com
    please email me with info
    thanks
    dbora

Hi dbora,

That order shipped on Wed, Aug 30, 2006 3:51pm, to the address that the customer gave us.

We don't have an 800 number, or any phone number. All support is done though help@smugmug.com 365days a year, including all major holidays.

If you or your customer simply emails us, we take care of things really fast. In this case, 14 days from shipment has gone by, so we would issue a reprint no problem.

EDIT: I see that you have emailed us and that Dustin replied to you.
  • Options
    dborasdboras Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited September 25, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi dbora,

That order shipped on Wed, Aug 30, 2006 3:51pm, to the address that the customer gave us.

We don't have an 800 number, or any phone number. All support is done though help@smugmug.com 365days a year, including all major holidays.

If you or your customer simply emails us, we take care of things really fast. In this case, 14 days from shipment has gone by, so we would issue a reprint no problem.

EDIT: I see that you have emailed us and that Dustin replied to you.

thanks andy dustin will reship