Options

Sony F-828 Pro Wedding

nickphoto123nickphoto123 Registered Users Posts: 302 Major grins
edited December 15, 2004 in Weddings
Hello All,

I was fortunate to be this lovely Bride's Pro Photographer for her wedding day this past July.

The warmth and hospitality that all of the participants and guests expressed truly made for a wonderful wedding day for this couple.

I shot exclusively with my Sony F-828.

http://nickphoto123.smugmug.com/gallery/205556/1

Regards, Nicholas

Comments

• Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2004
    It's not the equipment, it's the photographer...beautiful shots...
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2004
    nick,

you've shown once again, that "it's not the camera" it's the photographer. congrats on a fine job, i'm sure that the b&g are going to be thrilled with your work clap.gifthumb.gif
  • Options
    nickphoto123nickphoto123 Registered Users Posts: 302 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2004
    Sony F-828 Pro Wedding
    Hi Damoff & Andy,

Thank you for your generous comments.

Two of my posted picks, the ring exchanges, would likely have been missed if I was not using my F-828's swivel body over my head.
    The celebrants were tightly circled around the minister. The only way to get these shots was from overhead. I did not anticipate this problem but was glad I was using my F-828.

I am glad to report the Bride and her mother were very pleased with the prints.

Regards, Nicholas
  • Options
    Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2004
    Hey Nick!
    You probably know that some classic, timeless shots were made with cameras that are *crap* compared to the F828.

So the camera shouldn't limit your ability (which is *great*, I have to say) to get good shots, which is exactly what you did. :-)

Many pictures taken with extremely expensive equipment could be made just as well with the F828. The problem is, we forget that sometimes.

Thanks for reminding us!

Take care!

-- thiago