Which photos have been printed?

afarberafarber Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
edited September 29, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way to know which of my photos have been printed by other people? Family members have printed photos from my galleries, and I am curious which ones they chose.

Thanks!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2006
    afarber wrote:
    Is there a way to know which of my photos have been printed by other people? Family members have printed photos from my galleries, and I am curious which ones they chose.

Thanks!
    Hi, it's a pro feature only. http://www.smugmug.com/pro

I hope this helps!
  • afarberafarber Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    Ah, bummer. I completely understand why the pros need this feature, but I'm not sure why us normal folks couldn't have it as well. We have access to so many stats, including which photos people look at, it would be so nice to know which ones they bought.

Really, not bashing here - just a thought. The pros can make money off of those purchases, for us, though, it's just Smugmug that makes money off our shots. Seems it would be fair for us to know which shots made money for Smug.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Andy wrote:
    Hi, it's a pro feature only. http://www.smugmug.com/pro

I hope this helps!
  • mcgilmcgil Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    Would be a nice feature indeed.

If we upgrade from Power to Pro, is that feature going to show the history of the purchases or is that only going to be for the new ones ?

Thanks,
  • AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2006
    mcgil wrote:
    Would be a nice feature indeed.

If we upgrade from Power to Pro, is that feature going to show the history of the purchases or is that only going to be for the new ones ?

Thanks,

Actually, the feature only tracks orders where you made a profit. So, pros that don't set custom pricing don't see orders either. Similarly, coming from a standard or power account, you haven't made any print profit so your orders weren't tracked. I hope that clears it up!

-Anne