2 new versions of "VE-RO-NI-CA"

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited September 29, 2006 in People
Ya-ba-da-ba-doo folks!

In the lack of something better to do, I played around a little more with the "VE-RO-NI-CA"-concept. Just wanted to share! :rolleyes

Matty

98380221-O.jpg

98380199-O.jpg

Comments

• JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2006
    I like the second one much better. Three different photos I like much better.

Very cool stuff!
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • Catchlight PhotographyCatchlight Photography Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    JimM wrote:
    I like the second one much better. Three different photos I like much better.

Very cool stuff!

Very nice! I like the choice of colors, the text and the matting on second one MUCH more.

Don
  • jerryrjerryr Registered Users Posts: 595 Major grins
  • stephiewilliamsstephiewilliams Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2006
    I like the third pose in the second photo the best but prefer the first photo as a finished product. If it is possible I think the second pose in the second photo adds a bit of weight to the model...not very flattering...
    Stephie
    "AMATEURS try till they get it right, PROS try till they cannot possibly get it wrong."

Gallery - http://stephaniewilliams.smugmug.com
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2006
    Matty,
    elfving73 wrote:
    Ya-ba-da-ba-doo folks!

In the lack of something better to do, I played around a little more with the "VE-RO-NI-CA"-concept. Just wanted to share! rolleyes1.gif
    Matty

Very cool! Like ti a lot!

The only thing I'd work on, as Stephie mentioned, is the second pose in #2, which is less flattering...

Other than that - I hope to see you guys on the cover :-) Or, even better, on the centerfold :-)
    "May the f/stop be with you!"