FOOOOOD :D Who ordered a Salmon??? Yummi Yummi

B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
edited September 29, 2006 in Holy Macro
Here's a shot I took for a friend's restaurant, I like the oily look of the salmon... it was DELICIOUS indeed :D... I ate the damn thing after the photo shoot, hahahaha, enjoy, let me know if you like it. C & C welcome.

IMG_3117.jpg

Byron M.
"... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2006
    B:// wrote:
    Here's a shot I took for a friend's restaurant, I like the oily look of the salmon... it was DELICIOUS indeed :D... I ate the damn thing after the photo shoot, hahahaha, enjoy, let me know if you like it. C & C welcome.

Byron M.

That does look nice Bryon....... I love smoked Salmon the most :D
    I bet it was delicious, better than the 2 minute noodles I had for dinner Im sure :D ....... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins

Byron M.

Nice shot Byron. I like the yellow color added by the corn. I think it adds that extra kick of overall brightness to your photo. I also like the fact that the food looks real. I hate it when food pictures look like plastic.

Good job,
    -Grant
    Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
    Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
    Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    Hmmm nice shot and food
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    let me know if you like it.
    the photo or the food? :D

nice colorful shot, definitely would work in a food magazine.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    Thank you all for your comments, now I know it looks tasty, and it would definitely work for the job he assigned me.
    And yes, I used the corn to add some color to the shot, as well as a... "green thing", don't know the name of it, eeeeeh headscratch.gif grass, don't know, anyway, thanks for the comments, thanks for reading. :D

Byron M.
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth