Our little guy... (Isn't so little anymore )

melissa6631melissa6631 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited September 29, 2006 in People
As parents of 5 kids... We thought we'd be so happy as they all gained independance. Wrong. Our baby is now 5. Where has the time gone? My days are filled with an empty house and a quietness that I'm not sure I'll ever get used to.

This was this morning before school. The colored one is out of the camera, the other is obviously converted.
98688446-L.jpg

98688445-L.jpg
Missy Ü

Comments

• photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2006
    Buzz: Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet! I alone have information that reveals this weapon's only weakness. And you, my friend, are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!
    Woody: I]pauses and looks incredulous[/I YOU. ARE. A. TO-YYYYY! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! You're - you're just an action figure!
    I]holds hand up to eyes indicating something small[/I
    Woody: You are a child's play-thing!
    Buzz: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.
    Woody: Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony.
  • Lee MasseyLee Massey Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    Hi Missy,

I know what you mean... Our little girl has started school and the house is too quiet. It is both happy and sad. Where did the time go?

I love the B&W conversion. Well done and thanks for sharing...

Lee
    My days are filled with an empty house and a quietness that I'm not sure I'll ever get used to.
  • melissa6631melissa6631 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    Lee Massey wrote:
    Hi Missy,

I know what you mean... Our little girl has started school and the house is too quiet. It is both happy and sad. Where did the time go?

I love the B&W conversion. Well done and thanks for sharing...

Lee

It's sure different huh? !! TFL
    Missy Ü
    photodoug wrote:
    Buzz: Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet! I alone have information that reveals this weapon's only weakness. And you, my friend, are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!
    Woody: I]pauses and looks incredulous[/I YOU. ARE. A. TO-YYYYY! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! You're - you're just an action figure!
    I]holds hand up to eyes indicating something small[/I
    Woody: You are a child's play-thing!
    Buzz: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.
    Woody: Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony.

I love me some Toy Story! My one daughter is autistic and this is her obsession! Lord help us! Laughing.gif It gets old though after the 12th time.
    Missy Ü
  • photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    I love me some Toy Story! My one daughter is autistic and this is her obsession! Lord help us! Laughing.gif It gets old though after the 12th time.

12th?!! Try after the 1012th time! My first son grew up with Barney...try that!
    photodoug wrote:
    12th?!! Try after the 1012th time! My first son grew up with Barney...try that!

I just picked the number 12. I can relate to 1012th Laughing.gif

My oldest son (is 12) and he grew up with Barney as well. (and lion king and 101 Dalmations). I swore if I had to watch Barney Live in NYC one more time, I was going to strangle someone!
    Missy Ü