Options

FS: Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6 G AF *Mint*

rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
edited March 22, 2010 in Nikon Land
Grrr... I had all my description typed up and everything, just had to add the pics but I had to go to class...I think to my self that I can just leave it and I'll pick up where I left off when getting back from class...well the power apparently went out and I came home to a turned off computer (gee I need a UPS)... All my work lost, so this time I'll be short and to the point.

I'm selling my Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6 G AF lens. This lens is in excellent condition. I am very meticulous about the care of my gear.
This lens was bought on April 19, 2005 at Epperson Photo Video in Oklahoma City, OK. Since then It has had a Hoya Skylight 1B filter on it to protect the lens.

The 1 year warrantee has obviously expired but it still has a ‘Extended Service Coverage’ whatever that means. I am not sure if it is transferable but I will send all the papers with it.

When not in use the lens was stored in my photo bag with both lens caps on at all times.

As you can see in the below pictures the lens is clear from defects and dust in the lens. The only ‘wear’ on the lens is just from taking it on and off of my D70. There is a VERY slight wear around the mount. You can see this in the close-up of the month on the right side you will see a slightly lighter area than the rest of the lens mount.

If you bought this lens new from B&H it would run about $155 shipped just for the lens and then the filter would be about $26 shipped. If your interested let me know and I'll tell you my price, I assure you it's lower than you'll find anywhere. I prefer paypal but if a special arrangement needs to be made just ask.

If you are interested in this lens please respond to this thread first so I can mark your ‘place’ in line as several people may be interested I want this to be first come first serve to be fair. After you reply to this thread you can email me if you have any questions or anything, otherwise I will respond to you as soon as possible.

I have perfect ebay feedback, username "bivens4". I also have done business on other forums such as acousticguitarforums.com in which I purchased a $1400 Taylor. I tell you this just to let you know I mean business and that I am 100% legit. You can learn all about me from my website www.grantbivens.com too.

Without further adue, the photos... *Click to enlarge*

Lens fully zoomed:
DSC_0803.jpg

Lens fully compacted:
DSC_0809.jpg

Lens from mount view with apeture ring opened:
DSC_0812.jpg

Closeup of lens mount:
DSC_0815.jpg

Front of lens at angle:
DSC_0816.jpg

Lens with lens-hood partially zoomed:
DSC_0817.jpg

Box and booklet:
DSC_0818.jpg

Thanks,
-Grant
Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2, 2006
    Post N/A anymore...

-Grant
    Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
    Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB
  • Options
    edited October 6, 2006
    Somebody has to want this lens...comon' it's in perfect condition...

They are going new on ebay for 145 + shipping...just for the lens!!!

-Grant
  • Options
    tinad14tinad14 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 22, 2010
    re: Lens
    I am very interested in this lens. I have been wanting it for awhile.