Are These Neon Enuff

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited October 1, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
CLIK PIC FOR EXIF

98871502-L.jpg

CLIK PIC FOR EXIF......
98871598-L.jpg

Are these neon enuff???
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• TomaSTomaS Registered Users Posts: 314 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2006
    Oh yea! Very neony and nice shots.

You covered sex, drugs, and rock n' roll in those two pics. Guess we know what generation you identify with. rolleyes1.gif

I like the first better. Maybe crop out some of the dead space on the bottom.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    Thanks and Oh yes that is MMMMMMMMMMy GGGGGGGGGGeneration. rolleyes1.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    I like the first one, too. Like the way it throws light on the "real" guitars in the background...tells more of a story I think!
  • KurtPrestonKurtPreston Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    I like the 2nd one better. The color just leaps right out and grabs my eyeballs. The reflections on the right hand side are a bit distracting. The 1st pic is hard to focus on, it seems a little too busy. Maybe a reshoot at a different angle might help.
  • SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    I think these are neon enough, nice shots.
    edited October 1, 2006
    Thanks all for your comments...gona reshoot the guitar to see if I can get a better image with a wider lens and closer position & different angles.

Many thanks

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2006
    wonderful Art iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited October 1, 2006
    Thanks Awais....I appreciate it.