Options

SOLD: Wimberley Tripod Head Ver1

Iron CreekIron Creek Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
edited October 2, 2006 in The Kitchen Sink
This is a little used head that I had used for my Canon 500 lens. The lens is gone and now the head must go as well. I looked on Wimberley's site and saw that they have since came up with a newer version. I've had this head for about 18 months having gotten it directly from Wimberley.

The new heads are advertised for $595. This head has very little wear. I'm willing to sell it for $250. Please email me if interested.

Added a photo of the head - it's only taken me about 2 hrs of trial and error to get this posted.
Don Libby,
Iron Creek Photography
httP://www.Ironcreekphotography.com
Tucson, Arizona

Member NAPP; PPA

Comments

• Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,696 moderator
    edited September 30, 2006
    PM sent
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    Iron CreekIron Creek Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited October 1, 2006
    Iron Creek wrote:
    This is a little used head that I had used for my Canon 500 lens. The lens is gone and now the head must go as well. I looked on Wimberley's site and saw that they have since came up with a newer version. I've had this head for about 18 months having gotten it directly from Wimberley.

The new heads are advertised for $595. This head has very little wear. I'm willing to sell it for $250. Please email me if interested.

Added a photo of the head - it's only taken me about 2 hrs of trial and error to get this posted.

Okay, this has been sold. I've attepted several times to add SOLD to the title and each time I think I did it I failed.
    Don Libby,
    Iron Creek Photography
    httP://www.Ironcreekphotography.com
    Tucson, Arizona

Member NAPP; PPA
  • Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    You cannot edit the thread title. You need to PM DoctorIT. He is the moderator of the forum and will change the title of the thread to SOLD.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 2, 2006
    Iron Creek wrote:
    Okay, this has been sold. I've attepted several times to add SOLD to the title and each time I think I did it I failed.
    I'm guessing Pathfinder took care of it.

On a completely unrelated note, the font you've chosen for your signature has lowercase o's that look a lot like a's... so when I read it fast, I see IranCreek. Look at the Arizona = Arizana... really similar.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]