Model Rael (just one pic)

binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
edited October 2, 2006 in People
i posted pics from this series a while ago, but just finished this picture yesterday and i wanted to know what you think about it.

98846763-L-1.jpg

thanks for looking

Comments

• windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2006
    she is a beautiful girl, but there is something about her posture in this image that maybe doesnt look right..... Maybe its only my perception.
    and i dont know why the lock? Heck let me shut up - shes a beautiful girl and if i could take a pic like that id be very happy ( and probably divorced )!
    troy
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    I agree. She's sticking her head out and her shoulders back, and her one arm looks glued to the fence. Something about her pose is just wrong.

Owen
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    I just wanna give her a good back massage :wow
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2006
    Owen wrote:
    I agree. She's sticking her head out and her shoulders back, and her one arm looks glued to the fence. Something about her pose is just wrong.

Owen

thanks owen, that's the response i was looking for. i thought it looked awkward, but thought it might be acceptable.

i forgot to mention that rael is my girlfriend! she was my first model and now we're dating.

here's our favorite of the shoot, what do you think of this one:

98843040-L-2.jpg
  • mkress65mkress65 Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2006
    She is a lovely young woman and I think that this pose looks a lot more natural than the last. With that said, I think the clutter in the background is distracting, I find my eye drawn toward the reflection/ specular light on her necklace and the white of her bra strap next to the strap of her top. But I like the look on her face and the catch light in her eyes and the crop of the photo.
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2006
    Owen wrote:

Owen
    And her hips are severly tilted forward. A real candidate for the chiropractor's table! But, nice looking young lady and the technical merits of the photo are beyond great.
  • Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2006
    I think it looks good. Just a tip, have the model use her free hand to hold the post, or her belt, or something other than just hanging. Give the hands a job and they generally look more relaxed and natural. But it looks good!
    binghott wrote:
    i posted pics from this series a while ago, but just finished this picture yesterday and i wanted to know what you think about it.

98846763-L-1.jpg

thanks for looking
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    mkress65 wrote:
    She is a lovely young woman and I think that this pose looks a lot more natural than the last. With that said, I think the clutter in the background is distracting, I find my eye drawn toward the reflection/ specular light on her necklace and the white of her bra strap next to the strap of her top. But I like the look on her face and the catch light in her eyes and the crop of the photo.
    15524779-Ti.gif

thanks for looking everyone, i really appreciate the comments and would love more if you have them.