Options

>>> challenge 28 - portraits <<<

fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
edited December 14, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
so, uh...i'm new to these challenges. are admins and mods excluded? i didn't see anything in the rules about it.

and...i can only post one pic for the challenge? if so, i don't see the benefit to being first.

and photoshop counts, right?

this isn't my entry, since it wasn't shot during the challenge period, but would this be acceptable?

3347712-L.jpg

btw...this portrait is of one of our most vocal immoderators. :wink
"Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2004
    mods aren't excluded. the rules of the challenges are laid out in my post in the main challenge thread - yes photoshop is ok unless i specifically say no for a particular challenge, but the main thing is that the photo must be taken during the challenge period.

:D
    fish wrote:
    so, uh...i'm new to these challenges. are admins and mods excluded? i didn't see anything in the rules about it.

and...i can only post one pic for the challenge? if so, i don't see the benefit to being first.

and photoshop counts, right?

this isn't my entry, since it wasn't shot during the challenge period, but would this be acceptable?

3347712-L.jpg

btw...this portrait is of one of our most vocal immoderators. mwink.gif