fresh neonish shots

digitalitiesdigitalities Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
edited October 2, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hello,

this evening I suddenly met this light installation, got some shots and thought they could fit the current challenge. What do you think? Which one eventually would you recommend?

99272617-L-1.jpg

99272997-L.jpg

Cheers, Sergio

Comments

• ChetChet Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    Hello,

this evening I suddenly met this light installation, got some shots and thought they could fit the current challenge. What do you think? Which one eventually would you recommend?

Cheers, Sergio

I personally like the first one. I would edit out the little yellow lines above the lights so that it looks like they are just floating in space.

Great shots.
    Chet

Canon Digital Rebel XT
    EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
    EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    Cool shot, definitely one of my favorites so far. I like the composition in #2 better than #1. Seems a bit stronger.
    Chris
  • digitalitiesdigitalities Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    Chet wrote:
    I personally like the first one. I would edit out the little yellow lines above the lights so that it looks like they are just floating in space.

Great shots.

good hint. I've replaced the two images with the retouched ones.

Thanks, Sergio
  • digitalitiesdigitalities Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    ChrisJ wrote:
    Cool shot, definitely one of my favorites so far. I like the composition in #2 better than #1. Seems a bit stronger.

thanks!!!

Now I'm in trouble. I like both and got two different suggestions. My first feeling was #1 better than #2, but the more I see them, the more I've hard time to choose.

Sergio
  • dlacouturedlacouture Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    #2 for me...
    Seems more mysterious to me, and there is a hint of something black lurking in the first object...