Comments not showing up

snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
edited October 2, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Got a new problem.
When I go to my Picture a Day gallery and look at my shot for October 1st, I see two comments under it. One person left a comment yesterday, which I saw, but it isn't here.

If I go to the Daily Photos community and click on the photo from there, I see six comments. These don't show up on my site. This is not the way it is supposed to be. Can anyone help?
"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
Susan Appel Photography My Blog

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    snapapple wrote:
    Got a new problem.
    When I go to my Picture a Day gallery and look at my shot for October 1st, I see two comments under it. One person left a comment yesterday, which I saw, but it isn't here.

If I go to the Daily Photos community and click on the photo from there, I see six comments. These don't show up on my site. This is not the way it is supposed to be. Can anyone help?
    Snappy, you were looking at gallery comments. See here, you can see all the comments on the photo :D

http://www.susanappelphotography.com/gallery/1954982/1/99287541/Large
  • snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    snapapple wrote:
    Got a new problem.

I checked further. The gallery is set up as "Journal" style. All the other galleries in Journal style don't show comments under the picture. This one does, but just two. Then when you click on the picture, you see the six comments under the large picture, where they are supposed to be.
    ne_nau.gif
  • snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Snappy, you were looking at gallery comments. See here, you can see all the comments on the photo :D

http://www.susanappelphotography.com/gallery/1954982/1/99287541/Large

11doh.gif I didn't even notice that. Got a PM from one of the commenters saying they couldn't see the comment that they left. I guess I've never had "gallery comments" on these daily galleries before.

Thanks Andy. I feel stupid again.

By the way, my new site is looking very cool. thumb.gif
    Thanks for incorporating all the cool ideas in your site so we can borrow them. I've missed you though. Hope you had fun and picked up lots of good info at the convention.