Feeling FREE lately? Liberty of the soul!!! :D

B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
edited October 4, 2006 in Holy Macro
I took all these at a "mirador" near lake Amatitlán in Guatemala C.A.
These ones were taked for a music album project I'm dealing with these days. I love the light on these pictures, hope you like them too, thanks for reading :D

C & C Welcome.

IMG_5627.jpg

Byron M.
"... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth

Comments

• B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth
    edited October 2, 2006
  • ballentphotoballentphoto Registered Users Posts: 312 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    Number 1 is the one that I like the best. #2 could be for an inside the book something about #3 does not do it for me at least. But I really like #1 the best thumb.gif
    -Michael
    Just take the picture :):
    Pictures are at available at:http://www.ballentphoto.com

My Blog: http://ballentphoto.blogspot.com
    edited October 2, 2006
    Number 1 is the one that I like the best. #2 could be for an inside the book something about #3 does not do it for me at least. But I really like #1 the best thumb.gif

Thank you very much as always my good ballentphoto :D, and yes, #1 is my favorite too, and yes, the third one makes me doubt a little bit, I have more work to edit from that photo shoot, I will let you know more about it posting more photos, but thanks for the nice words, see you around :D

Byron M.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2006
    nice shots for me no 1 centered headscratch.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited October 4, 2006
    nice shots for me no 1 centered headscratch.gif
    Thanks Awais. Do you mean that No.1 shouldn't be centered? or is it good like that? I actually cropped that from the original version, but I thought the panoramic view was distracting in a certain point, so I wanted to focus the attention on the character, so I cropped it :D

Here's another one that uses the same principle, I want to focus into the detail of the character, so I can actually see his face's expressions.
    Thanks for the comments, hope to get more feedback.

C & C Welcome.

IMG_5660.jpg

Byron M.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2006
    Yes i mean centered :D
    why not bw of new versionthumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery