Options

Smugmug Thumbnail Gallery Style Suggestion

lensbabylensbaby Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
edited October 3, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Now that I have sold my first set of images ($25.00 worth) :clap

It would be nice if when the thumbnail style gallery is used that you had the option for small or large thumbnails. Also, if you select a thumbnail to view a medium or large size you have to browse back to view the thumbs again. If you could add the ability to click on the large or med image to get you back to the thumb view it would make it more intuitive.

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2006
    Traditional view uses larger thumbs
    lensbaby wrote:
    Now that I have sold my first set of images ($25.00 worth) clap.gif

It would be nice if when the thumbnail style gallery is used that you had the option for small or large thumbnails. Also, if you select a thumbnail to view a medium or large size you have to browse back to view the thumbs again. If you could add the ability to click on the large or med image to get you back to the thumb view it would make it more intuitive.

The all thumbs view uses small thumbs, the traditional view uses larger thumbs, but shows pages instead of all thumbs if that could work for you.

I agree that it would be nice if a click on the image went back to the thumb view (like pbase does).
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question