Options

How do I clean the background color from the cobrand setup?

unsavoryunsavory Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
edited February 11, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I don't want to lock a user into using either black or white. I want them to choose for themselves between the two.

But after setting up cobranding. Now I am locked into setting one and leaving the user without a choice. How do I now back out of cobranding and leave it at the default setting?

Comments

• Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited December 16, 2004
    Hi unsavory,

I'm afraid I have an, um, unsavory answer for you. To my knowledge, when you co-brand, you choose a color and that's that. We've been working towards more powerful customization in the future but I really couldn't say whether this is something that would make it in or when.

Thanks,
    Baldy
  • Options
    unsavoryunsavory Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited December 17, 2004
    Baldy wrote:
    Hi unsavory,

I'm afraid I have an, um, unsavory answer for you.
    Laughing.gif. rolleyes1.gif

OK, thanks for the reply. My only beef is that prior to entering that co-brand page, the user could select what color they wanted to use. I am not currently using the co-brand feature and yet the color is hard-set.

Now granted, I did hit the submit button but I wouldn't have, had I known I would be forever locked into having to choose a color. Seems that it would be a very trivial thing to allow a reset on that feature to wipe the co-brand info. :D
  • Options
    MinneapolisMinneapolis Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 11, 2005
    Reset cobrand background color?
    I'd love to see the undo feature as well. I mostly agree with unsavory's comment, "Seems that it would be a very trivial thing to allow a reset on that feature to wipe the co-brand info"

Maybe not *very* trivial, but perhaps an hour's worth of work? Of course the labor for that is approximately equivalent to my annual fee, so I'll stop whining :)