Position of galleries?

jwwjww Registered Users Posts: 449 Major grins
edited October 6, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Greetings all... and happy Friday! :clap

Not a huge in depth customization request, but
I don't seem to find anywhere that you can position galleries inside a subcatagory. When I load my seperate galleries, they end up in reverse order since I always seem to start at the first... plus multi day events, I try to start getting the first day up asap.

For example.. on most of the galleries, I would like them ordered by day, and paired by run group. Right now it is appearing as whatever gallery that was last loaded showing up first.

For example..

http://jwwwebdesign.smugmug.com/SCCA%20Club%20Racing/237544

Sunday run group 5 shows up first since I loaded those last.. I would like Saturday run group 1 first and all follow down the line..

Thanks!!

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2006
    jww wrote:
    Greetings all... and happy Friday! clap.gif

Not a huge in depth customization request, but
    I don't seem to find anywhere that you can position galleries inside a subcatagory. When I load my seperate galleries, they end up in reverse order since I always seem to start at the first... plus multi day events, I try to start getting the first day up asap.

For example.. on most of the galleries, I would like them ordered by day, and paired by run group. Right now it is appearing as whatever gallery that was last loaded showing up first.

For example..

http://jwwwebdesign.smugmug.com/SCCA%20Club%20Racing/237544

Sunday run group 5 shows up first since I loaded those last.. I would like Saturday run group 1 first and all follow down the line..

Thanks!!
    Hi there!

Look near the top-left of the container holding you galleries, can click on 'arrange'. You should be able to get it all sorted with that thumb.gif
  • jwwjww Registered Users Posts: 449 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    Hi there!

Look near the top-left of the container holding you galleries, can click on 'arrange'. You should be able to get it all sorted with that thumb.gif

VERY VERY COOL!! Perfect.. just what I needed!

Thanks! clap.gif