100600268-M.jpg

100600264-M.jpg

100600263-M.jpg
"Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site

Comments

• rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2006
    I like the last one the best, really shows off her beautiful eyes. In fact, I think a little tighter crop to eliminate her knees would make it even better.
    Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2006
    I would say #1 or #3 with a tighter crop.

I don't like how #2 is cropped at all.

I like her pose - it's a little different - and how her hands are placed in #1, but #3 shows off her eyes much more. I'm wondering if the angles at which she's sitting would be awkward if it were cropped too tight, though, since you wouldn't see how she's sitting. Hmmmm, you'd have to try it and see...

Either one is quite nice!
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2006
    The pose is very interesting. However, the cropping on #2 is, to my eye, not pleasing. You have cut off her right foot at the ankle and her left foot at her in-step. Number 1 is OK, but the impact is less than it could be due to the wide crop. Number 3 is the best as it provides for her eyes to be much more impactful. It can be improved, I believe, if it were just a bit tighter to remove her knees from the image.

Just my $.02
  • Mickey57Mickey57 Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2006
    I like #3 because of the models eyes. They are strikingly beautiful. I find my eye drawn to hers. Her expression and body language gives the impression that she is totaly focused on the viewer.

Nice shot!
    Dan
    Mickey57