Options

cropping display on orders now!

dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
edited October 8, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
This may be old news-- but I just got a proof-delay print order and went to see what was ordered and the cropping display the customer selected is now shown! Yeah! You folks at SM are so great about listening and acting-- very impressive. This is even better (in my mind) than forcing no crop as I had previously requested. Anyway, I can't tell you how happy this makes me! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :barb

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
website blog instagram facebook g+

Comments

• Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 7, 2006
    dogwood wrote:
    This may be old news-- but I just got a proof-delay print order and went to see what was ordered and the cropping display the customer selected is now shown! Yeah! You folks at SM are so great about listening and acting-- very impressive. This is even better (in my mind) than forcing no crop as I had previously requested. Anyway, I can't tell you how happy this makes me! Thank you, thank you, thank you! wings.gif
    glad you noticed....the guys worked real hard to get this out.

Baldy announced it as soon as it went out: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=399038#post399038
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    Yes, this is really great!!! Much needed. Thank you Smugmug! wings.gif
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos