Options

SOLD: SONY R1 w/ Flash and Case

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited November 3, 2006 in The Other Guys
CAMERA:

D.jpg

WClass06.gifSony Cyber-shot® DSC-R1 Digital Camera
Winner of PC World's "2006 World Class Award" as one of The 100 Best Products of the Year. The bigger the imager, the better the image. That's why the Sony Cyber-shot® DSC-R1 incorporates an APS-class image sensor more than 12 times the size of the typical sensor. You'll get high sensitivity, low noise and a phenomenal 10.3 Megapixels of resolution. This is the world's first camera to combine an APS-class sensor with Live Preview of the scene, so you can compose your shot with full framing, exposure and white balance accuracy.

The DSC-R1 incorporates a pro-quality Carl Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar® 5X Optical zoom lens with T* (T-star) coatings. With its 24mm wide end (35mm equivalent) you can shoot wide angles that typical digital cameras just can't match, while maintaining plenty of telephoto reach. The Free-Angle 2.0" LCD monitor1 lets you shoot from waist height, over your head or even floor level.

Adjust your exposure with 16-step aperture and 49-step shutter speed.. Get more punch from your pictures with our Advanced Gradation Control System. Achieve more expressive color with Sony's Vivid RGB mode. And take your pictures to a new level of professionalism with Sony's new Image Data Converter SR software for RAW image conversion.

FLASH:

HVLF32X.jpg

The HVL-F32X is an excellent choice for your photo flash requirements. Equipped with an advanced ACC shoe, this flash allows communication with your camera without a cable. The handy backlit LCD improves operation, making your photo shoot much easier. The HVL-F32X even detects the appropriate exposure before firing the flash. It also detects when a conversion lens is attached. For greater flexibility, the AF Assist lamp allows AF photography even when the subject is too dark. Other great features include: Red-eye reduction, bounce flash function, and modeling flash.

CASE:

LCJRA.jpg

The LCJ-R1 carrying case from Sony provides sturdy protection for your Cyber-shot® DSC-R1 digital camera without compromising style. Featuring high-grade leather materials, its form-fitting design snuggly surrounds your camera, keeping it safe from common bumps and scratches. It's the perfect travel companion wherever you go.

Go STEALTH - Noone will know you're taking thier pics...
Everything ( camera and flash are in excellent to MINT condition ). FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL USA! PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED!!!! NO TAX NO SHIPPING NO PAYPAL FEES....

$650.00

Troy

Comments

• Options
    edited October 9, 2006
    last call...........

troy
  • Options
    DJKennedyDJKennedy Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    windoze wrote:
    last call...........

troy
    Will the flash work on the A100? And if so - how much for flash only?

EDIT: doesnt look like it will work on the A100
    http://www.djkennedy.com

What did Cinderella say when she left the photo shop? "One day my prints will come."

• Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    Hmmm I was thinking of getting the camera and not the flash, maybe we can work out a deal... mwink.gif
  • Options
    edited October 13, 2006
    luckyrwe wrote:
    Hmmm I was thinking of getting the camera and not the flash, maybe we can work out a deal... mwink.gif

Im always ready for a deal....

troy
  • Options
    edited October 15, 2006
    $700.00

last day of offer...........

troy
  • Options
    FibertechFibertech Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited October 24, 2006
    Troy,

Newbie here,just found this site. I'm in the market for this package. Drop me an email so we can talk at;

GKLong@comcast.net

Thanks
  • Options
    edited October 30, 2006
    windoze wrote:
    CAMERA:

D.jpg

WClass06.gifSony Cyber-shot® DSC-R1 Digital Camera
    Winner of PC World's "2006 World Class Award" as one of The 100 Best Products of the Year. The bigger the imager, the better the image. That's why the Sony Cyber-shot® DSC-R1 incorporates an APS-class image sensor more than 12 times the size of the typical sensor. You'll get high sensitivity, low noise and a phenomenal 10.3 Megapixels of resolution. This is the world's first camera to combine an APS-class sensor with Live Preview of the scene, so you can compose your shot with full framing, exposure and white balance accuracy.

The DSC-R1 incorporates a pro-quality Carl Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar® 5X Optical zoom lens with T* (T-star) coatings. With its 24mm wide end (35mm equivalent) you can shoot wide angles that typical digital cameras just can't match, while maintaining plenty of telephoto reach. The Free-Angle 2.0" LCD monitor1 lets you shoot from waist height, over your head or even floor level.

Adjust your exposure with 16-step aperture and 49-step shutter speed.. Get more punch from your pictures with our Advanced Gradation Control System. Achieve more expressive color with Sony's Vivid RGB mode. And take your pictures to a new level of professionalism with Sony's new Image Data Converter SR software for RAW image conversion.

FLASH:

HVLF32X.jpg

The HVL-F32X is an excellent choice for your photo flash requirements. Equipped with an advanced ACC shoe, this flash allows communication with your camera without a cable. The handy backlit LCD improves operation, making your photo shoot much easier. The HVL-F32X even detects the appropriate exposure before firing the flash. It also detects when a conversion lens is attached. For greater flexibility, the AF Assist lamp allows AF photography even when the subject is too dark. Other great features include: Red-eye reduction, bounce flash function, and modeling flash.

CASE:

LCJRA.jpg

The LCJ-R1 carrying case from Sony provides sturdy protection for your Cyber-shot® DSC-R1 digital camera without compromising style. Featuring high-grade leather materials, its form-fitting design snuggly surrounds your camera, keeping it safe from common bumps and scratches. It's the perfect travel companion wherever you go.

Go STEALTH - Noone will know you're taking thier pics...
    Everything ( camera and flash are in excellent to MINT condition ). FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL USA! PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED!!!! NO TAX NO SHIPPING NO PAYPAL FEES....

$675.00

Troy

buyer fell through......

last chance, and BTW, this is a steal!!! Go ahead rip me off.

$675.00
  • Options
    cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    windoze wrote:
    buyer fell through......

last chance, and BTW, this is a steal!!! Go ahead rip me off.

$675.00

Great deal, going to mention this to a buddy of mine who doesn't frequent DG...
  • Options
    edited November 2, 2006
    cmason wrote:
    Great deal, going to mention this to a buddy of mine who doesn't frequent DG...

$650.00
  • Options
    liquidsquidliquidsquid Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited November 2, 2006
    Wondering why you are selling this? I have a friend who may want this, I will talk to him tomorrow. If I wern't broke, I would buy the flash. However after buying wood for the winter and truck repairs, ouch.
  • Options
    edited November 3, 2006
    Wondering why you are selling this? I have a friend who may want this, I will talk to him tomorrow. If I wern't broke, I would buy the flash. However after buying wood for the winter and truck repairs, ouch.

i sell for one reason, i need the $$....

troy
  • Options
    edited November 3, 2006
    sold!