upload problem

TXDrifterTXDrifter Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited October 8, 2006 in SmugMug Support
None of my photos will upload. :dunno http://www.smugmug.com/homepage/uploadlog.mg?type=all&scope=

Thanks for your help.

Phil

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    TXDrifter wrote:
    None of my photos will upload. ne_nau.gifhttp://www.smugmug.com/homepage/uploadlog.mg?type=all&scope=

Thanks for your help.

Phil
    Hi TX,

There's a backlog right now, the engineers are working on it. I alerted our CEO and Don is looking into things right now.

The images will process, just will take a bit longer. Sorry for the trouble.
  • TXDrifterTXDrifter Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi TX,

There's a backlog right now, the engineers are working on it. I alerted our CEO and Don is looking into things right now.

The images will process, just will take a bit longer. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks Andy for the prompt reply. Glad the problem is not on my end. mwink.gif

Phil
  • Dick on ArubaDick on Aruba Registered Users Posts: 3,484 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    Does this thread cover (also) the issue that my upload from a couple of hours ago still shows the "Processing image" thumbnails and that it take a while before my images are ready for viewing?

Dick.
    "Nothing sharpens sight like envy."
    Thomas Fuller.

SmugMug account.
    Website.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    Does this thread cover (also) the issue that my upload from a couple of hours ago still shows the "Processing image" thumbnails and that it take a while before my images are ready for viewing?

Dick.
    Yes. And they will process. It's taking (exceedingly) long today, I know Don is up to his elbows and then some in the servers. Stay tuned.
  • Dick on ArubaDick on Aruba Registered Users Posts: 3,484 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Yes. And they will process. It's taking (exceedingly) long today, I know Don is up to his elbows and then some in the servers. Stay tuned.

Thanks Andy.
    "Nothing sharpens sight like envy."
    Thomas Fuller.

SmugMug account.
    Website.
  • JohnRJohnR Registered Users Posts: 732 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    Ahh good...was wondering what's going on. I'm getting this message:

adsagfdssd.jpg