zoom and bulk zoom

cdhamescdhames Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
edited October 10, 2006 in SmugMug Support
zoom is being wierd. I tried zooming a few images after the server problems today and instead of zooming, the thumbnails appear to be squeezed into whatever ratio i choose. I originally tried to bulk zoom but after it zoomed, the bulk zoom checkbox disappeared from the page.

zooming 1 image at a time does the same thing. squeezes the image to fit the dimensions instead of cropping at the selected ratio.

http://cdhames.smugmug.com/gallery/1906941/4

I left the first image zoomed as an example. the rest I changed back to original.
SM Page: cdhames.smugmug.com
Referral: ( wXtCbmTTvmJSE )

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    cdhames wrote:
    zoom is being wierd. I tried zooming a few images after the server problems today and instead of zooming, the thumbnails appear to be squeezed into whatever ratio i choose. I originally tried to bulk zoom but after it zoomed, the bulk zoom checkbox disappeared from the page.

zooming 1 image at a time does the same thing. squeezes the image to fit the dimensions instead of cropping at the selected ratio.

http://cdhames.smugmug.com/gallery/1906941/4

I left the first image zoomed as an example. the rest I changed back to original.
    Hi CD, I suspect it's related to the image processing stuff that's going on tonight. Don (our CEO and Chief Geek) is working on this and has been for most of the day. He'll square it away, I'm sure. Sorry for the hassle, and you might have to re-zoom it again later.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    I checked again this morning - you'll need to rezoom that thumb - VERY sorry about that!

Andy
  • cdhamescdhames Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    zooming
    Andy, my zoom still isn't working. I tried changing them today and they are still compressing the images rather than cropping them at the right ratio.
  • devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 10, 2006
    cdhames wrote:
    Andy, my zoom still isn't working. I tried changing them today and they are still compressing the images rather than cropping them at the right ratio.

is this using bulk zoom or standard zoom ?
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • cdhamescdhames Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    i had to re-upload the images to get them to zoom correctly. thanks for trying though. :)