Water Lillies

GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
edited October 9, 2006 in Holy Macro
I just thought I would share a few pictures I took on a short outing a week or two ago. I hope you enjoy them.

95693647-M.jpg

95693696-M.jpg

95693743-M.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Brian

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    Very nice.......am jealous of the really close water level shots....Were you wading or just lying on the bank??? thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    GREAPER wrote:
    I just thought I would share a few pictures I took on a short outing a week or two ago. I hope you enjoy them.
    Thanks for looking.
    Brian

Hi Brian........these are beautiful, love that second shot thumb.gif
    All three are really nice clap.gif but I really like number #2 .. Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    Art Scott wrote:
    Very nice.......am jealous of the really close water level shots....Were you wading or just lying on the bank??? thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif

Thanks Art

These were taken in garden pool that is raised a couple of feet above the sidewalk. :)

No wading required. I didn't even have to squat (I leave that to wxwax)thumb.gif
  • GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi Brian........these are beautiful, love that second shot thumb.gif
    All three are really nice clap.gif but I really like number #2 .. Skippy (Australia)

Thx Skippy

I like number two, but wonder If I shouldn't remove the specular highlight in the lower left.

In any case, I am glad you like them, a stamp of approval from you means a lot.

Brian
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    Lovely photos thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery