My Digital Playground

jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
edited October 10, 2006 in Holy Macro
Those that know me well know that I program a whole lot. They also know that I love to work in low light areas... I think these two pictures get across the mood of my desk and where I work...

desktop_001.jpg

desktop_002.jpg

Comments

• photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    how's Vista working out for you? I don't see any nice speakers or headphones or Coke empties!
  • jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2006
    photodoug wrote:
    how's Vista working out for you? I don't see any nice speakers or headphones or Coke empties!

Vista is great! One of the best additions has got to be the new Photo Album. It makes organizing the tons of photos I take a lot easier.

The speakers (4 of em) are out of view, they are kind of small and are black. I don't drink soda either, just water... I naturally wake up at 11PM so staying up late is not a problem right now... wings.gif I have been working on a website that targets XNA developers and have been able to do all my work as if it were XP... in fact the new word has been a pleasure to use (The C#, XNA and XML part of the first shot).
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    jsedlak wrote:
    Those that know me well know that I program a whole lot. They also know that I love to work in low light areas... I think these two pictures get across the mood of my desk and where I work...

Ohhhhhhhhh you've got nice toys to play with eek7.gif hardly seems fair rolleyes1.gif:D
    You've got a couple of nice looking screens there, you've captured your work mood very nicely thumb.gif ............ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    Programing eek7.gif what a tough thing !
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    Thanks guys!
    Programing eek7.gif what a tough thing !

Heh. It can be very tough at times, especially when you are doing something new with new technology. It can also be very rewarding... :D