More images here:
http://ziggy53.smugmug.com/gallery/1983497

ziggy53 (Proud Papa)
ziggy53
Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums

Comments

• JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    Those are pretty nice Zig. A buddy and I call those PPM's. Proud Parenting Moments. Have you seen Canon's latest high school football contest?

http://www.usa.canon.com/app/html/NFL/index.html?id=photocontest
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,082 moderator
    edited October 9, 2006
    Jeffro wrote:
    Those are pretty nice Zig. A buddy and I call those PPM's. Proud Parenting Moments. Have you seen Canon's latest high school football contest?

http://www.usa.canon.com/app/html/NFL/index.html?id=photocontest

Thanks Jeffro!

Unfortunately, my son was injured in the last quarter, and had to be helped to his feet and off the field, complaining of neck problems. Doctor says bad sprain/strain or some such. It is those moments I dread, for him, for his fellow players, and for those on the other team.

I even have photos just before he went down, and I can't see what happened. He doesn't want any of those "injury" photos published, and I wouldn't anyway.

About the contest, unfortunately, I am probably considered a "pro", even though I haven't worked since January, at least not in photography, but my last real job was as a product photographer.

Thanks for the heads-up though. Maybe someone else here needs to know about the contest?

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Thanks Jeffro!

Unfortunately, my son was injured in the last quarter, and had to be helped to his feet and off the field, complaining of neck problems. Doctor says bad sprain/strain or some such. It is those moments I dread, for him, for his fellow players, and for those on the other team.

I even have photos just before he went down, and I can't see what happened. He doesn't want any of those "injury" photos published, and I wouldn't anyway.

About the contest, unfortunately, I am probably considered a "pro", even though I haven't worked since January, at least not in photography, but my last real job was as a product photographer.

Thanks for the heads-up though. Maybe someone else here needs to know about the contest?

ziggy53

I hope your son is okay, and it's nothing more than a little rest wont take care of.

For anyone interested in the contest, I believe it says you're a pro if you make 51% of your income from photography.....I'm far from that....lol3.gif
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D