Oksana (3 img)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited October 9, 2006 in People
If you're not tired of my photos...

We had a short walk around the place we work...
4208.jpg
4207.jpg
4206.jpg
--
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited October 9, 2006
    'If you're not tired of my photos...'

hah!-

never too tired of your photos-
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    gefillmore wrote:
    'If you're not tired of my photos...'

hah!-

never too tired of your photos-
    What he said.

Yuri, your shots are one the few things I really look forward to on Mondays. I feel a little less excited about Mondays on those rare occasions when you haven't posted something.

I really like the composition/pose of #1. Really nice. Not too sure about the intense white of her sweater.

#2 seems to be making a statement of some sort, but I'm tone-deaf in that ear. Regardless, this is a fantastic image.

#3 is just fantastic. Not much more to be said here.
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    Yuri,

You shoot a lot of beautiful women, you have a consistent look to your work, and obviously know what you're doing. You're good. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't, but I rarely comment.

Today, I have to comment, because I had a nearly violent reaction to the processing in that first image. It's all taste and purely subjective, mind you, but I REALLY dislike the processing on that first image. The blue, the blown out sweater, the lack of depth and contrast made me shudder. Blecch. :D I wouldn't normally be quite so descriptive, but I wanted to tell you because it definitely evoked an emotion from me.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    My reaction isn't nearly as strong as Davidto's, but I'm not big on the first shot. The blue makes her look like she's needing oxygen.... It's a great composition with a gorgeous woman, but I'm not too excited about it....

I love the last shot. The tones are so much nicer and really show her off well!
  • rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    Beautiful shots, Yuri, the blouse in #1 is distracting, but the cool tones work for me. It is a nice combination with the steel.
    Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer