Good online vendors in the West Coast?

mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
edited October 12, 2006 in Cameras
Since B&H is closed, where can I find some good online vendors out here in the west coast?

Comments

• UT ScottUT Scott Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    sammy's I've heard good things about this place, i've never ordered from them, but I seem to see a lot of talk about it on other forums.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    mr peas wrote:
    Since B&H is closed, where can I find some good online vendors out here in the west coast?
    www.onecall.com I love them
  • TommyboyTommyboy Registered Users Posts: 590 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    I've had good experience with Samy's. Howard on their order desk is friendly and helpful.
    "Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site
  • chuckhchuckh Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    www.onecall.com I love them

Ditto. OneCall is located in my home town of Spokane, WA and they have a pretty good inventory and good service (in my experience anyway).

Their brick and mortar parent is Huppins HiFi.
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    cool. very cool. gonna' have to appease my photographic addictions through another 'dealer' for now, you know what im sayin'? rolleyes1.gif
  • claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    I've had great luck with Samy's...ok so I actually walk into the B&M store instead of ordering off the website, but it's a good place. I hear Canoga Camera is very good as well. Calumet has stores out here and a web site, too. :)
  • wlrivwlriv Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    im a photo noob, but i have had luck with samys. i ordered some accessories from their site a while ago, and went in-store (los angeles location) and picked up a sb0600 flash last night. every employee i spoke with was very helpful and educated.
    mr peas wrote:
  • MontecMontec Registered Users Posts: 823 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    chuckh wrote:
    Ditto. OneCall is located in my home town of Spokane, WA and they have a pretty good inventory and good service (in my experience anyway).

Their brick and mortar parent is Huppins HiFi.

I am going to Spokane to pick up some things next week...what part of the city are they located in? Easy to find for a out of towner? Canadian at that!
    Cheers,
    Monte