Sandra Day O'Connor at W&M

IreneRojasIreneRojas Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited October 9, 2006 in People
This past Sunday, Sandra Day O'Connor held a Q&A session at W&M. Here are my favorite photos. I haven't had time to edit a portrait shot, but I like these anyways. Any suggestions would be appreciated. BTW, the light was bad, so this was as edited as I could go and keep them looking realistic.

Irene

101226275-L.jpg
Sandra Day O'Connor, right, speaks to students at William and Mary, while Meghan Ingrisano, far left, Sulaiman Bah and Ryan Scofield listen.
101226317-L.jpg
Students at William and Mary laugh to a joke from Sandra Day O'Connor, right. The question and answer session was sponsored by the Student Assembly, on Saturday October 8.
101226367-L.jpg
Sandra Day O'Connor, left, and Beth Burgin listen as Ben Israel, right, asks a question. Mrs. O'Connor answered questions, ranging from her undergraduate experiences to her thoughts on judicial activism.
Irene Rojas
BlogWebsite

Comments

• mmrodenmmroden Registered Users Posts: 472 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    Nice. I guess this is what happens once you leave political life; speaking tours and think tanks. I saw Walter Cronkite (not a politician, but wait for it) give a speech in the Nixon Memorial Library on the freedom of the press, and that was a riot.