Morocco - 4 photos

Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
edited October 10, 2006 in People
101547556-M.jpg101549596-M.jpg101549543-M.jpg101319134-M.jpg

The first 3 photos were shot with the magnificent 70-200 IS Canon with the 1,4 II multiplier. Uff. It's heavy !! :D
The baker was shot with the 16-35mm 2.8 L USM Canon
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    These are great!
    Can you say POP? That first one with the colors really got me....I like them all. Very sweet...is your 70-200 an f/4 or f/2.8? I've got to get one of those and I see a few for sale (f/4's). Nice job Antonio.....clap.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    Swartzy wrote:
    Can you say POP? That first one with the colors really got me....I like them all. Very sweet...is your 70-200 an f/4 or f/2.8? I've got to get one of those and I see a few for sale (f/4's). Nice job Antonio.....clap.gif
    Swartzy,
    How do you do ?
    The IS version of the 70 200 mm is f 2.8
    It's the only one - as far as I know - with IS and f 2.8
    All the others are f 4, thought I read here, Canon is going to lauch the f 4 IS because the f 2.8 is very expensive. (and heavy, and sharp, and good).
    Thank you for the comment.
    thumb.gif
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    OK, The first shot is spot on. Great colour, contrast and the background offests the man very well.

As for others... Hmm, let's put it this way - this post should have finished on the first one ;-)

Some really good photographs posted recently by you. It looks like you need to slow down a bit when taking these photos and instantly you have excellent results. Keep them coming!
    edited October 10, 2006
    OK, The first shot is spot on. Great colour, contrast and the background offests the man very well.

As for others... Hmm, let's put it this way - this post should have finished on the first one ;-)

Some really good photographs posted recently by you. It looks like you need to slow down a bit when taking these photos and instantly you have excellent results. Keep them coming!

Do you mean I should be more carefull when I shoot ?
    Photograph with more care, more attention, looking for better results in a minimum of photos ?
    thumb.gif
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    Not so much careful but give yourself a bit more time for composition.
    I do this all the time too - spot something and shoot and than I wish I took a bit more attention to what was in the viewfinder and where.
    edited October 10, 2006
    Not so much careful but give yourself a bit more time for composition.
    I do this all the time too - spot something and shoot and than I wish I took a bit more attention to what was in the viewfinder and where.

I absolutely agree with you.
    Slow down, you move too fast ...
    (where have I heard this before ? :D:D)
    thumb.gif