Soccer action

RandySmugMugRandySmugMug Registered Users Posts: 1,651 Major grins
edited October 11, 2006 in Sports

Comments

• SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    it could just be my screen, but the first couple seem to have a blue cast to them...the last ones look great though.
    bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
    Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
  • RandySmugMugRandySmugMug Registered Users Posts: 1,651 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    SpeshulEd wrote:
    it could just be my screen, but the first couple seem to have a blue cast to them...the last ones look great though.

thx Ed...i don't see it but it could be the WB since the light was very bright but the sun was low so there were alot shadows and i always shoot w/ wb=auto
  • SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    yeah, thats what I was thinking it might be. However, I'm also at work on a crappy computer with a crappy monitor...so that might be the case as well.
    bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
    Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM