keyword help

SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
edited October 11, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I'm trying to set my keywords using the bulk function under photo tools.

When I type the keywords across the top, then go to preview, it loads them all nice and neat in all the photos...however, it puts quotes around the set of words.

When I then go back into the gallery, no keywords show up under the picture. If I delete the quotes, the words show up just fine, but with the quotes, they don't.

Is there an easier way to fix this, or do I have to go in and delete the quotes for every image?
bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM

Comments

• SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    derr, i'm an idiot, nevermind.
    bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
    Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
  • AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    No worries. I'm glad you've got things sorted out. thumb.gif

-Anne
  • SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    AnneMcBean wrote:
    No worries. I'm glad you've got things sorted out. thumb.gif

-Anne

Yep, I missed this page with the helpful examples...

http://www.smugmug.com/help/keywords-tags