Options

Meet Courtney, my granddaughter, Thanksgiving 2004

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited December 17, 2004 in People
12776425-L.jpg

12776441-M.jpg

12760327-M.jpg

She lives, with her family: my son, his wife and other daughter, in Antioch Illinois. I had not seen any of them for about 4 years, this was quite an occasion. Courtney is one of the nicest kids I know, or she has been to me, and that is what I have had a chance to notice.

She is holding Ian, my newest grandchild, in the last photo. Courtney is a freshman in high school, a cheerleader, very active, and constantly being grounded from the computer. Her father said that is the one thing that is really effective. As often as she is grounded from it, I don't know how effective it is, :rofl .

Wanted to share my Courtney!

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2004
    Ginger,you have beautiful grandchildren.Thanks for posting.
    I have 8 grandchildren and they live far from me,but 2 and and I only see them for a few minutes :cry
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2004
    They're gorgeous, Ginger! clap.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2004
    Courtney is beautiful!
    [ As often as she is grounded from it, I don't know how effective it is, rolleyes1.gif .

Laughing.gif, sure seems that way, but around here it is the one punishment that carries any weight as well. They just blow the rest off! Hard to raise children that are capable of questioning the world around them and still have them not question you!headscratch.gif
    ann