Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    Let me have it I need all the input I can take but the text or image

businesscard1.jpg

sorry for the small size but you understand the layout

-ty

Personally i like it ...it is a nice and clean design, but what type of business are you seeking......fine art (landscapes and such) portraits...weddings....???????

That is my only concern is that whomever gets your card will not know anything about you unless they visit your site...what if they aren't online....I know it sounds silly but there are still tons of people with out internet.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    livefreenskilivefreenski Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    my target is just people interest in photo as art

i have not gotten into potraits or weddings yet bc its just a hobby while am in college I just want to get my name out there, i plan on getting a DC street vending license and sell my artwork on the street as well as two of photos are up in a gallery back home. I just want to be able to give this out to students or people that ask my about my photography while i'm out shooting

-ty
  • Options
    livefreenskilivefreenski Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    mostly natural scenes and landscapes
  • Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    e-mail?
    Let me have it I need all the input I can take but the text or image

businesscard1.jpg

sorry for the small size but you understand the layout

-ty

You might want to consider e-mail for people who prefer to jot off an e-mail rather than play telephone tag.

Also, I'd move all type in from the edge a little. While 1/8 of an inch is the limit to avoid getting your text cut off when it's printed I think in your case moving the bottom line up a smidge and the rest of the type away from the edge a smidge would balance the card better.

Other than that, for what you describe your needs, the card is working fine.
  • Options
    ASMGoodsASMGoods Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited October 13, 2006
    I love it! I think it looks beautiful....just be sure to add an email address to contact you...I for example, dont like talking over the phone...I am all email all the time :)
    Good luck

ASM Goods Printing
    www.asmgoods.com