Canon 30D Rebates???

AmyKlarerAmyKlarer Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited October 12, 2006 in Cameras
First plunge into the world of DSLR and I made up my mind to go with the Nikon D80 over the Canon XTi. (Mainly for the feel of a larger camera.) Then I read on another forum that Canon will be offering a rebate on the 30D that will put the price of the body in line with the D80, plus an additional rebate if you purchase 2 lenses.

Anyone know if this is true??

BTW -- Thanks for all the valuable information I found in this forum while researching. It was a big help getting through all the mumbo-jumbo swimming around in my head and overwhelming me. :confused

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    AmyKlarer wrote:
    First plunge into the world of DSLR and I made up my mind to go with the Nikon D80 over the Canon XTi. (Mainly for the feel of a larger camera.) Then I read on another forum that Canon will be offering a rebate on the 30D that will put the price of the body in line with the D80, plus an additional rebate if you purchase 2 lenses.

Anyone know if this is true??

BTW -- Thanks for all the valuable information I found in this forum while researching. It was a big help getting through all the mumbo-jumbo swimming around in my head and overwhelming me. :confused
    Canon's due for their Fall Rebate program. It'll probably start on Oct 15th. Typically, you get $x rebate on the body only, maybe higher if you buy X lenses, too.

only a few more days thumb.gif

wave.gif welcome to Dgrin!